GCL System Integration Technology Co. Ltd. (GCL-SI) is part of the GOLDEN CONCORD Group (GCL-SI), an international energy company specializing in the production of clean and sustainable energy, established in 1990. The global assets are close to USD 16 billion. They installed more than 2 GW of modules worldwide, and currently provide more than 30% of the polysilicon and wafers needs in the solar sector.
Key Figures of GCL in Solar Sector
- High conversion efficiency due to top quality wafer and advanced cell technology
- Selected encapsulating material and stringent production process control ensure high PID resistance and snail trails free
- Passed sand blowing test, salt mist test and ammonia test; flexible for harsh environments
- Optimized system performance by module level current sorting
- Special cell process ensures great performance in low irradiance environment
- Additional yield and easy maintenance with high transparent self¬cleaning glass